OPEN SUBMISSIONS: 2022 ranking of the 15 best M&A lawyers at ALB Asia
We are now accepting submissions for ALB Asia 2022’s Top 15 M&A Lawyers. The submission deadline for ALB Asia 2022’s Top 15 M&A Lawyers is on Wednesday December 15, 2021.
Mergers and acquisitions in Asia have survived the pandemic and are on track to recover. Business demands to pursue mergers and acquisitions remain high as companies aim to reinvent their edge in a post-pandemic world. Yet, with the inevitable uncertainties of any post-crisis period, the market is calling on seasoned M&A lawyers to navigate the new landscape, providing an in-depth review of legal risks to decide the success of transactions.
ALB is pleased to launch our Asia’s 15 Best M&A Lawyers 2022, announced in the The March 2022 issue of ALB Magazine. The ranking rewards the best M&A lawyers who demonstrate practical experience and drive the closing of a transaction to the next phase of success, not only in terms of the value of the transaction, but also in terms of the impacts it has on. creates.
The profile of transactions processed, client referrals and the use of technology to drive the closing of transactions will be considered during the assessment.
We hope to receive your applications soon.
View our list of 2021 winners
Submissions are open until Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 6:00 p.m. Singapore time.
How it works
If you are a M&A lawyer and want to be recognized for the exceptional work you do, please send us your application today. Details on how to do this are listed below:
- A company can offer up to 2 avocados with outstanding achievements in the processing of M&A transactions.
- Fill in the nomination form and send the form to [email protected] at the latest December 15, 2021, (6:00 p.m. Singapore time).
- Details of our methodology to determine the top 15 M&A lawyers can be found here
- Lawyers must be permanently based and practice law in Asia to be eligible.
- M&A transactions must take place in Asia or represent an Asian client overseas.
- The evaluation period for offers is from July 1, 2020 to December 15, 2021.
- Mainland China and Australia / New Zealand submissions Will not do be considered for this list.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB is under no obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of a particular lawyer.
Download the application form
Download the methodology